Barr Automotive is a multi-award winning mechanical workshop located in Hornsby, Sydney’s Upper North Shore. We are a second-generation family business focused on the overall customer experience and actively promoting engaging and positive company culture. We believe the best place of work is the one you want to be at every day!
Barr Automotive is a full-service workshop that goes beyond general maintenance, delivering the highest quality workmanship and customer service with every transaction.
The role is a full-time position from Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, successful applicants will receive a permanent position with a 6-month probationary period. In this role, you will begin with servicing, as you grow your skills and knowledge, we will provide training into more technically challenging work
Duties include (not limited to):
• Servicing light / commercial vehicles
• General mechanical repairs
• Testing and reporting on vehicles
• Aiding other team members and management as required
• 40-hour work week with paid overtime as required
Are you at the end of your apprenticeship or a newly qualified mechanic with a keen interest in expanding your skills and knowledge? We are looking for a junior mechanic or a 4th-year apprentice who can fit well within the existing team in attitude and a willingness to learn. If you love what you do and want to learn beyond just the basics – we want you!
• A passion for all things automotive
• Either 4th-year apprentice or just completed Motor Mechanic Trade Qualification
• Must have experience in a workshop setting
• A driver’s licence and the ability to drive a manual vehicle
• Australian Citizen or PR (unrestricted to work in Australia)
• Takes pride and care in the quality of work; attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team environment and individually without supervision
• Great communication skills (verbal and written)
• Able to take instruction
Beneficial extras (stuff that is advantageous but not essential)
• Experienced in European vehicles and systems
• AIS registration examiners ticket
• Air conditioning licence
• Own tools
• A curious mind is a bonus!
So what's in it for you?
At Barr Automotive we believe our people deserve a great place to work, where you wake up in the morning and are excited to come to work (this could be you!).
We believe that our work culture is the driving force behind our past, current, and future successes. Our business ethos is based on three core principles; trust, transparency and open communication.
• Monthly staff meetings where we provide transparent information about the month that just passed, the ups, the down, what went right and what we need to improve on. Here, you can have the mic and provide any feedback for improvements, recommendations or ideas.
• Entertainment: When COVID-19 is not running amuck, we host quarterly dinners and fun-filled nights out.
• Open door policy: even if it’s not a monthly meeting, we provide all our staff with a safe space to give us feedback, make a request or just ask a question.
• Supportive team environment: we are immensely proud of our team who all support each other in getting the work done, learning and developing. If you join our team you’ll be part of one that will support your growth in skill and knowledge an automotive technician.
We reward proactive practices and encourage professional development to further the skills and abilities of our staff. You'll receive opportunities to partake in educational events, programmes, and on the job training. We believe in providing all staff members with the possibility to move into more challenging roles as they progress individually and as the business grows.
We will negotiate a pay package that is reflective of your current qualifications, skills and experience.
The Application Process
All applications will require a resume and cover letter submitted via the application page (click on the link below).
Answer a few questions, upload your documents and voila! You've applied.
Once your application is received you'll receive an automated email letting you know we have got your application. Due to high demand, we may not be able to respond to everyone who did not get through to the next stage. Successful applicants will be notified via email of the next steps of the process.